Thrumpton Primary Academy has a range of policies that govern how we operate to ensure that we work in a safe, secure and progressive establishment.
There are a range of specific policies below that relate solely to the academy, but we are also bound by policies applied throughout the Diverse Academies. These policies apply to all academies within our trust and ensure a consistent approach and collective excellence across all.
You can access the policies here, including those covering:
- charging and remissions
- concerns and complaints
- mental health and wellbeing (our academy approach to mental health and wellbeing is available on request)
- safeguarding and child protection
- special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- supporting students with medical conditions
- equity, diversity and inclusion (single equality)
Paper copies of all documents can be provided, on request.