Girls – Summer term only
- Royal blue gingham dress
- White socks
Boys – Summer term only
- Charcoal grey shorts rather than trousers
Hair, jewellery, earrings and make up
Jewellery or make up should not worn, with the exception of watches and stud earrings. We encourage parents to make use of the summer holidays for ear piercing. This will enable ears to heal before returning to academy in September.
All hair longer than shoulder length should be tied back with only a plain blue or black band (no other hair accessories). No dyed hair or extreme hairstyles please. Nail varnish or tattoos/transfers should not be worn.
- Academy logo performance t-shirt (royal blue or white)
- Shadow stripe shorts (navy blue)
- Joggers (navy blue) not required in foundation stage
- Academy logo hoody (royal blue) not required in foundation stage
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Children in foundation stage and key stage 1 also require an academy book bag to keep their reading books in